Established in the 18th Century, W.J.Jago Jewellers has been at the heart of St.Albans' High Street for over 250 years. Serving the public with one of a kind bespoke jewellery, lovingly chosen stock pieces as well as repairing and restoring precious pre-existing pieces and heirlooms. Our rich history includes creating James Cook's widow with a personalised mourning ring.
We are dedicated to doing justice to our past while embracing the future with state of the art jewellery design and repair to suit modern consumers.
An independent and local business for hundreds of years, Jago Jewellers is a proud member of the interesting and unique fabric of St Albans that we all know and love.
Please use the contact form on our 'Contact' page for any special requests
- In house watch battery replacement
- Full watch servicing and valet
- Watch case and bracelet re-polishing
- Watch sealing and pressure testing
- Watch bracelet adjustments
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Watch strap replacements and fitting
- Jewellery Cleaning and repolishing
- In house Jewellery repairs and adjustments
- Bespoke Jewellery remodelling
- Jewellery and watch valuations
- Hand and machine engraving
- Watch and Jewellery storage boxes and winders